Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Momma and Baby Chickadee Potholders

 I was looking around for fun crochet patterns and found a pattern for a momma and baby chickadee potholders at lionbrand.com and I just fell in love!  They are two different patterns.  There is the momma pattern and the chickadee pattern.  They are pretty fast and really easy to make.  I used 100% cotton yarn.

I made the set for my step-father.  They keep chickens and have decorated their kitchen in chicken things and he just loved them.  The orange is a little intense but it's all they had in 100% cotton and I wanted them to actually be able to use it as a potholder.

I made just the momma for my mother-in-law.  She says it's too cute to use and hung it on her wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!