I bound and finished up Ruby's quilt this morning and I'm so excited! I love everything about how it turned out. I used Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for Moda with the All Framed Up
tutorial found at the Moda Bake Shop
. I quilted it using a meander all over the quilt. Also, with a few hits from this post I will hit 20,000 pageviews so I decided to celebrate with a giveaway! More about that later. I'm linking up with Finish it Up Friday over at Crazy Mom Quilts
. Which is, typically, where I get most of my hits from.
First the pictures...
|Here's a closeup of one of the corners. I took this planning on using it to show off the quilting but you really can't see it all that well, sad! It is pretty fun anyway and it was the first time that I did a whole quilt in a meander. I also love the red binding on it!|
|Here's the whole quilt finished, quilted, and bound. I'm in love! I can't wait until Ruby's birth and I can get a picture of her on it! I think the applique with her name in the middle is my favorite part!|
|I think I love the back of this one nearly as much as the front. I used the big flower fabric with the aqua background. I just adore aqua and red right now and the red binding is just so fun!|
Now for the giveaway...
|One lucky winner will get this Jelly Roll of Sentiments by 3 Sisters for Moda. I will include shipping and international entries are welcome!|
- One entry per person.
- Enter by commenting on this post.
- I adore my followers and would love to have more but you don't get another entry, sorry.
- Make sure you have a way to contact you either with an email in the comment or ensure you are not a no reply blogger. If I can't email you then you can't win.
- Giveaway will close Monday at 8pm central.
- I will update this post with the winner.
The winner is posted here
As always thanks for stopping by!