Monday, June 10, 2013

Scrapbook Success!

One of my major goals before the baby is born next month is to finish everyone's scrapbooks for 2010. I really would love to start all five scrapbooks on 2011 too but I need to be realistic because I have four quilts I also need to finish up along with a tote bag and a skirt. I don't want to push myself to hard. So after a major scrapbooking push this week I finished of my oldest child's scrapbook! It took five days of hard work and 30 two-page layouts. I'm so excited!

This is the first batch of 12 layouts. I do them in batches so when I type up all the captions it doesn't take forever to proof read them, print them out, and glue them on. I finished these on Thursday.

Here's my favorite page from the first batch.I love the colors and the balls along the side. I especially love the ticket that I managed to keep for nearly three years and remember where it was.

This is the second batch. They were fun to make with Halloween. I always love scrapbooking the holidays. I finished these on Saturday.

Here's my favorite from that batch. I don't know if you can tell on the computer but the burgundy paper perfectly matches my little man's tie! I have paper stash like some people have fabric stash and it was just perfect!

Here's the last batch of the year. I finished the pages for these on Sunday night and wrote out the captions but didn't get them glued on until this afternoon. I feel such a great sense of accomplishment!

Here's my favorite page from this set. These pictures were so fun to take and even more fun to scrapbook with my fancy fall paper.

Here's the finished scrapbook all ready for the shelf. It ended up being around three inches wide. I sure make them big! My hubby says I probably have more pictures of my kids in one year then he has of his whole childhood and we love it!
I hope to have the other ones finished soon. I wasn't as far behind with the rest of them and only have Thanksgiving to the end of the year to do for the other four scrapbooks. Piece of cake, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!