Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I'm back - Sort of...

I had a nice move and we're getting settled in our house but still don't have internet until next week. Here I am with my nook in the Barnes and Noble store writing a post... good times. In the mean time I have been sewing. Here's an update of what I've been working on.

I finished the top of my April Showers quilt. I'm pretty taken with this one even though I wasn't in love with the line and first it grew on me the more I played with it. This is twin size.

Having finished my first two knitting projects I decided to try a hat. The yarn is so much thinner than my other projects so it feels slow going but it looks so classy! I've actually done a lot more than this but don't have a more updated picture.

So it is annoying that this picture is sideways but it shows nice progress on my Fancy Fox quilt. I have one of 80 complete. This will also be twin size.

I also finished my mini top. I started cutting yesterday and finished piecing last night. I'm pretty in love with this! Now I just have to figure out how to quilt it.

Here's the back. As far as paper pieced patterns go it wasn't crazy hard but looks pretty cool. This is for the instagram mini swap I'm in.
Well, that's me right now. I hope to post my jnitting finish later this week and be back to my usual blogging when I get the internet next week. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Happy to read the move went well and that you are settling in. I just love your mini for the #IGminiswap. Too bad I'm not in your group. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute foxes! And I love the paperpieced mini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things and all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper pieced mini is really lovely, I love the colours you've chosen. Does it inspire you to do a whole quilt? How cool to have a quilt of foxes, that looks great too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!