Saturday, December 15, 2018

Ombre Lattice Quilt

It's been a while since I posted on the blog but it feels like it's time to pick it back up again. The baby I had last year is getting bigger and I have more time for sewing and completing things. So, we'll start off with a bang and my latest finish.

This is the Ombre Lattice pattern done in Ombre Confetti fabric. Fabric and pattern are from Vanessa Christenson of V. and Co.

I quilted it on my friend's long arm machine doing a simple meander using Aurifil 50wt thread in gray. I wanted to try something a little more adventurous but was strapped for time and just got it done. Next time!

I bound it in solid black. A first for me but I love it with this pattern. It really makes it pop. The backing is from Spectrum by V. and Co.

Quilt Stats:
Size - 74.5" by 91"
Fabric - Kona white and Kona Black with Ombre Confetti and Spectrum both by V. and Co.
Quilting - Simple meander on a Bernina long arm using Aurifil 50wt thread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!