Monday, December 3, 2012

Scrapbook Fun

I adore scrapbooking but I've been working so hard trying to get the quilts on my list finished that I haven't taken the time to do it for several months.  This last week I decided it was time for a scrapbook phase and in a few days I made 19 two-page layouts 12" square each page.  I had so much fun doing this and remembering my little Alex back in the day.  I'm a bit behind on my scrapbooking but not horribly so.  I'm in 2010 with all five scrapbooks.  I do a family book and then one for each of my four kids.

Here's a look at what I finished this week...

Here are all 19 together.  This took his scrapbook from May 2010 to September 2010 and I'm loving the jump!

This is one of my favorite layouts.  I get all my patterns from the Close to my Heart pattern books.  This one is in the one called Cherish, I think.  You can find them on Amazon for pretty cheap since CTMH no longer carries them.

I also love this one.  It was my baby's first swim and he wasn't even a month old yet.

He was such an adorable baby!  Can you see why this has been so much fun for me?!
I hope you all are having fun this week with whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!