Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Wrap Up

2012 was a great year for craftiness!  I learned so much and got to meet so many people through my blog.  I started the blog last October as a way to share my quilts with friends and family and it has become so much more.  I've adored all my followers and the comments people have shared with me.  I've also loved finding other new blogs to inspire me.

I thought it would be fun to have some mosaics of what I've done this year.  First with the crochet...


It seems like this was the year of the hats.  They were also fun to make!  Last year I made my first ever hat and I expected it to be harder than it was.  My favorites are the sock monkey hat and the ripples hat.  To see all my completed crochet projects go here.

 Now on to the Quilts...


I have never made more than one or two a year so this was a huge year for me.  I think the blog inspired me to always have something quilty going on and that made for quite a bit more output.  To see all my completed quilts and links to these posts go here.


My hubby is quite the enabler for my craftiness.  I fully support this and always supply him with ideas of how to spoil me.  This Christmas worked out to be quite the crafty supply day.  I got three books that I can't wait to make things from and this awesome Nancy Drew layer cake from Moda.


He also understands my love for all things scrapbooking and got me a bunch of fancy paper and a new layout book all from Close to my Heart.  Don't know CTMH?  Check out my consultant's site here, it's pretty awesome.

I already have so many things planned for 2013!  I have the fabric for lots of quilts already.  I have even recently started a new one.  I also plan to make my first ever bag, I hope it goes well.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. You are the quilting, crocheting and scraping booking machine. What will next year bring? Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!