Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bloglovin'

So I'd heard the Google Reader rumors but hadn't really paid much attention because I never used the google reader.  I just went to my blogger dashboard and saw the feed there.  Well, I guess the change will affect that too?  I decided to jump on the Bloglovin' bandwagon and I was shocked with how easy it was!!
I went to bloglovin.com then entered in my email and such and it automatically imported all the blogs I follow from Google friend connect.  It took less than a minute and I follow a lot!  Then there was a small link in the corner for follow buttons and I clicked on that and it gave me a button for my blog easy as pie.  I didn't even have to enter in the code!  It took me back to blogger and did all the work for me I just had to hit the submit button.

Guess what... I even already have ten followers!  I adore followers and each time I get a new one I do a happy dance and tell my hubby.  So, if you're so inclined click the button in the top left and follow me on Bloglovin or just come back and visit me again to make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!