Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WiP Wednesday: Begin Again

It has been weeks since I've done anything crafty.  I've been horribly ill for weeks now and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm doing slightly better but not back to my old self yet, maybe in a few more weeks.  I believe I will be me again at some point, right? We'll call that my most important work-in-progress.  I do have a few things that I've been working on and an exciting to start too!  I'm linking up with WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.

I am most excited about the Starburst Quilt-A-Long hosted by the fabulous Melissa at Happy Quilting.  I've been happily waiting for this for weeks now and I'm so excited it's finally here!!


I'm really excited about the fabric for the Starburst quilt.  This is what I'll be using.  It's Bella by Lotta Jansdotter.  I bought this with my birthday money and am so happy I found something great to use it for so soon.  Each star uses three fabrics and I've grouped them how I plan on pairing them.  I will be using a light gray background so you can see all the white prints.  The quilt-a-long has posts every Monday for several weeks, I can't wait to get started!


I began this Mickey Mouse hat right before I got sick.  It's for the baby of a friend of a friend.  It just has a tiny bit of work left on it and I am finally feeling up to getting it done and in the mail.  It's going to be adorable!

I hope you all have a good week and that I can be half as productive as I want to be.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get feeling better soon! Your starburst quilt is going to be awesome. I can't wait to watch it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric colors for the Starburst quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!