I made a scripture case for my son maybe a year ago when his store-bought one totally disintegrated. It was a horrible mess. I went and looked at the features I love of various ones and created my own. It was sort of tricky but turned out so great! Fast forward and my other kids wanted one for their scriptures too. I finally made it happen this time and put it as a Q3 FAL goal to keep me motivated.
Thanks for stopping by! That's me for the week. I have a few projects in the works and hope to have another finish to share soon. Until then I'm linking up with TGIFF.
|Here's the little bag for her pocket-size Book of Mormon. I just measured it and made it slightly bigger and added box pleats. She said I had to use "her" fabric to make it. Her name is Ruby and this line is called Little Ruby.|
|The zip itself wasn't long enough to go all the way around the bag so I added some fabric stops at the end to help reinforce the bottoms and hide the zip ends.|
|They are a hit and the kids can't wait to take them to church on Sunday and show their friends.|