Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crochet Crazy!

I've been going through a lot of personal stuff lately and crocheting has helped me get through some of it and keep my mind off my problems doing things for other people.  It's kind of crazy what I've ended up making in the last few months.  Here's what I'm talking about...

This is all the stuff I crocheted for Christmas presents. In the end there were 4 48" diameter blankets, 4 washcloths, 4 11" dragons, 3 chicken shaped pot holders, and 2 regular pot holders. Also not pictured was another dragon and another fun pot holder that I mailed off early.

I use cotton yarn for all my wascloths and hot pads. I can get a large cone of it at Walmart for under eight dollars. One cone made all of this stuff. Two double sided hot pads, four washcloths, and a tiny baby blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!