Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WiP Wednesday: Hedgehogs and Paris Swap

I've had a fun and productive week so far leading to a swap finish and a quilt finish which I'll show later in the week. I've already started on the next swap in line - the Paris swap. I'm making a bag for that. I'm also linking up my ALYoF goal for August which I'll get to first.

My ALYoF goal for August is to turn these pieces in to actual Hazel Hedgehog blocks. They've been waiting patiently in this art bin for me while I finish up swaps and a few other commitments first.

Speaking of other commitments - the Paris swap. Once again I have a partner who isn't especially active on Instagram. I'm not sure if this 241 Tote will be her thing or not but I'm loving it already. It is all cut out (not all pieces are shown) and ready to assemble.
That's it for my WiPs this week. I also hope to do more in the Farm Girl Vintage blocks but we'll see how it goes. I'm chomping at the bit to get to my V. and Co. Color Dive quilt but it keeps getting pushed back in favor of deadlines. I'm linking up with WiP Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. Hazel is so cute! I caved and bought that pattern but have not touched it yet. I use those art bins the same way. They are the perfect size! My store changed the bin design slightly from the twelve that I have so I was a bit bummed that if I bought more they would be different. Then I realized. This is a good thing. Twelve projects going on at once is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor Hazel quilt is still languishing in a bag half quilted. I love how much personality they have, every one that I see is different, and yours looks really cute. It's a shame about your swap partner, but I don't know how they couldn't love that bag, the fabric choices are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hedge hog blocks. Hope you have time to get to all of your goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel is going to be awesome! I have the pattern but can't seem to be able to get to it - my list of "want to make" projects is simply out of control! And your 241 bag is going to be beautiful - if your partner doesn't like it, send it my way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Hazels hedgehogs are looking lovely - I have only made the foxes so far but would like to do some hedgehogs too:) And you 241 bag will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those little hedgehogs. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!