Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Schoolhouse Tunic Finish and WiP Update

I stepped out of my comfort zone again and made myself two shirts this week. They are #6 on my Q1FAL list. I also started another knit hat and made good progress with my quilt.

I started with this one first. This is the Schoolhouse Tunic in Mammoth Flannel. I saw someone else with this shirt in this very fabric shortly after I bought mine and I got all excited about it. Clothes are out of my comfort zone but I am so happy with it! It went together easier than expected and the pattern was clear and easy to understand.

I also made the shirt version using Loominous by Anna Maria Horner. This fabric has a bit of shine woven in and is so fun!

I made some great progress on my To The Point quilt. Pattern and fabric by Vanessa of V. and Co. I made it a little wider (I can't help myself) and it will a little longer to fit my over-tall people.

In my knitting world I've started another Jul Hat for myself. I love how easy this one is and how it shows off this amazing Madelintosh yarn!

Here's a little sneak peek of what I have finished to share Friday. I super love how this one turned out!!
That's me for now thanks for stopping by! Only two active WiPs which is a nice break. Be sure to come back Friday for my Hello Darling Mini.

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in those shirts! I especially like the red one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the tunics look really cute and comfortable, congrats in your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great job on the shirts! And I love your modern hexies! Very nice! Thanks for joining the FAL on behalf of the FAL hosting team!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!