Wednesday, January 6, 2016

First Quarter Finish Along Goals

Once again I have a long and happy list of goals! I'm excited to finally be getting to more of my stash projects. These project are almost 100% stash which is why they're on my list this time. I need background for one of them but otherwise I have everything I need. I've already finished two projects this year and hope for many more to come. Without further ado - my Q1FAL list...

#1 Cotton and Steel Mini - I'm planning on turning these into a B&C sampler mini just like the one Sewlux made. It should be fun for my partner in the B&C mini swap. This is also my OMG for January.

#2 Tula Pink Mini - This bit of lovelies will turn into a kaleidoscope mini for my Rainbow Mini swap partner.

#3 Hello Darling Mini - This will be a mini for me so I can play with Hello Darling while I figure out what to do with my amazing FQB.

#4 Road 15 Mini - This will be a row house mini for me with the black print as roofs. I'm excited about this one!

#5 Cloth Basket - I made my youngest a whole cloth quilt out of these prints and have enough to make some cute little baskets next for her treasures.
 
#6 Schoolhouse Tunic - After my seven Sailor Tops last year I decided to branch out into a new pattern for me. I will have a Schoolhouse Tunic in each of these prints.

#7 Girl Pajamas - It seems we have a major shortage on pajamas that fit. My LQS was having a remodeling sale and I got enough to make four pair for $35. The three girls and I will all match.

#8 Sparklettes Quilt - This is a quilt for my middle child. I have all the prints cut out and just need to pick up some background before I can put it together. This is the Fat Quarter Style book.

#9 Valentine's Quilt - These two lovelies will become the I Heart You quilt pattern from V. and Co. The top is an ombre print from one of her older lines. I'm really excited about his one and hope to finish before Valentine's day.

#10 Norway Quilt - This bunch of awesome is going to become a scrappy Norway quilt with a low volume background. I'm so excited about this and have been planning and collecting for a while.

#11 To The Point - Another ode to V. and Co. project. The top print is for the quilt top and the bottom for the back. This was also a remodeling sale find and should be a fun addition to our beds.


#12 Star Quilt - I may be the most excited about this one. I finished this quilt nearly 2.5 years ago and haven't been able to afford to get it quilted. One of my IG people was asking for quilts to practice on (she's amazing already) and I volunteered this one. It should be done in time to poke the binding on a have it finished this quarter!!

#13 Primrose Quilt - My youngest has been patiently waiting for a quilt of her own. I have all the prints, back, and binding ready to go I just need to hop on it. It's going to happen this quarter!!

#14 Boo Boo Bunny - I've been wanting to expand my knitting again to try shapes. So, when I saw this kit at my favorite shop in Des Moines I had to have it. It should be a pretty quick finish.

#15 Cable Hat - I just finished this hat in aqua this week. I loved it so much I'm now making it in pink! With the right needles, Addi Turbo, cables are going so well for me!
Well, there's my wishlist for the quarter. It's actually usually longer than that by at least five projects but I wanted these to be all stash this go around to help save money. Making all the things can be expensive! I'll be linking this up with 2016 Q1 FAL as well as WiP Wednesday.

10 comments:

  1. There are some beautiful fabrics there - I can't quite decide what to put on my list this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am excited about your #4 also. There is something about houses on quilts that is so appealing. Black mini dots is a perfect choice for the roofs. Also, I used your mini-village print in green in my Simple Gifts quilt. I think it was my favorite print in the quilt. So cute. If curious see http://dianeloves2quilt.blogspot.com/2015/06/simple-gifts-completed.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a long list! I wish you the best of luck to finish it (or some) in time :)

    The Sparklettes pattern looks fun. I hadn't seen it before and just pinned it. It will be a great quilt for your daughter.

    And the Norway Quilt fabrics look great. So colorful - a mini-rainbow :) Enjoy sewing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the pretties! That is a fun list you have going on, thank you for linking up with One Monthly Goal. I look fwd to seeing your sampler mini, I checked it out at Sewlux - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That is one impressive list! So many beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have lots of wonderful projects planned! love your fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! I am finishing up a baby quilt with Road 15 and it is a very fun fabric line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all wonderful projects and a lot to accomplish. Good luck on axhieving your quarterly goals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!!! number 12 is awesome!!! you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an incredible list for the quarter. You have some beautiful fabrics in your stash.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!