Friday, February 21, 2014

A Few Fabulous Finishes

I was crazy productive yesterday and this morning and finished up three different things!

First off was this adorable baby quilt. I am in love with this one. The fabric is so beautiful and I tried straight line quilting for the first time. It turned out so well and really adds to the look. This was my goal for ALYoF for February and I'm glad I finished with time to spare. This is also one of my things on my 2014Q1 FAL list (goal post here).

Here's one a little more close up and with the backing. I had the top done on Wednesday and yesterday I basted, quilted and bound this one. This fabric is Jubilee for Moda and is just so fancy. The quilt pattern is Charming Lucy and this quilt is available in my shop.

Well, since I was on a roll I decided to whip out the assignment for my QAL this week. It was crazy fast and the star centers look so good!

Then I cut out and got all the pieces fused and ready to whip up this Triple Zip Pouch which I made this morning. I just love these! This one is for my swap partner. Now I just need to fill it with goodies.

Another one of the 3Zip. My partner said she liked teal and lime and I instantly thought of the Barcelona line for Moda to tie those two colors together. It's so pretty!
I'm linking up with Finish It Up Friday and TGIFF.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you were all kinds of productive!! Your stars look amazing. So adorable!! Can't wait to see it all come together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get brave enough to try one of those triple zip pouches soon. I know a lot of people who would love to have one.
    Love the baby quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pouch and the fabrics you chose.
    Merrilee
    http://stitchinpost-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the triple zip pouch! The baby quilt is adorable. Going to have to make the stars you whipped out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I look at that baby quilt the more I love it. The colours make it seem so soft and baby perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun zip pouch. I think I need to make one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could use to make one of those three zip pouches. My daughter is getting a 2DS for her graduation present and I need to make a pouch to carry the gaming device and games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - I love everything about your quilt! Thanks for linking to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A day with that many finish sis great especially when all are so awesome! Love the soft colors in the baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun to fall into a finishing frenzy, isn't it?! That baby quilt is so soft and sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pouch is amazing! Your partner is super lucky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are on a roll! Love the candy corn fabric in your star blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang girl, you're on fire! That little baby quilt is adorable. And your triple zip turned out fantastic! Go you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!