Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WiP Wednesday: Fly, Zip, and Pull

I am so glad that with my crazy busy week I still got a bit of sewing in. A bit being the key term. I made the flying geese for my Happy Quilting Star Light Star Bright QAL. Then I got some fabulous mail jammed with zippers and finally I picked my fabric for my Triple Zip Swap! I'm linking up with WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.

Here are my geese for the QAL. I am making Halloween pillows for the couch. I love them already and all I have is the geese!

Look at this awesome bunch of zippers! There are 100 of them (YKK brand) and I got them for 35 cents a piece! Woot woot! Where you ask? Zip-It on Etsy.

The zippers came just in time to use them in my Triple Zip Swap. I am really excited about this one and my fabric pull. I hope my partner loves it but either way I do already!
So not much done this week but I have big plans, like I always do. I can't wait for that triple zip to take shape and tomorrow I get the next assignment for my QAL. I also hope to get working on the Jubilee quilt that I showed blocks for last week. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the owls!! SO fun!!! Great job on getting your geese all done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Triple Zip Pouch is going to be awesome! I love the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy zippers Batman! (did i really just say that?... out loud?... hmm, time to stop watching tv with my kids i think.) But really, that's an impressive pile of zippers. I really must try Zip-It. Loving your fabrics for the triple zip, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!