Thursday, February 6, 2014

WiP ... Thursday?

I was so busy yesterday, as it was my middle daughter's fifth birthday, that I didn't get a chance to post but I have so many things to share that I didn't want to skip it. I got some fun blocks, finished a quilt, and am getting ready to do some pattern testing.

I'm loving this project right now. I got a charm pack of Jubilee and I'm turning it into a baby quilt. The pattern is called Charming Lucy. I hope to get this finished by the end of the month and to help me along with that I'm making this my ALYoF goal.

I finished this Spring House quilt made with the Jelly Roll Jam pattern. I just love how this one turned out. The colors are so fun and cheery. Just the ticket for the sub-zero winter yuck we've been having here. This one is available for sale in my shop.

Here's the back. I just love this fun print!

My little Ruby just adores quilts. She will hug and squeeze them and it is so adorable. This quilt is baby approved! This is another off my list for my Q12014FAL (goal post here).

Next up... I'm doing some pattern testing for these railroad blocks. I'm a little nervous about these because the wheels look so intense but I think it should be okay. We'll see soon because they are due on the 10th.
Thanks for stopping by! It's been a fun week and I can't wait to see what I get accomplished next.

4 comments:

  1. Ruby is just adorable! What a great picture of her. And those blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Spring House! So bright and fun...I think Ruby likes it too, what a cutie:) Lucy blocks are nice too. Love the fabrics you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on the Spring House quilt. Someone should snap that up in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your project. It does look really lovely and those pics of your girl are just sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!