Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tetris Quilt-A-Long - Week 5

 Hurray for week five of the Tetris Quilt-A-Long over at Happy Quilting!  I seriously adore this and am sad we only have one week left.  I'm quickly running out of fabric choices because I'm playing with little to no white spaces.   Too bad I'm running out of the colored varieties and will have to cut some of my own next week.  Anyway, on to week five...

Here's my colored diagram for week five.  It's a bit blobby with the red off to the left but I've come across that before and with careful fabric selection I think it will be alright.

Here's the completed block.  The green flowers on the bottom are carryover from week four.  I think the pink one in the middle is too light in the picture and it looks kind of funny but I only had two pinks left and didn't want the light one on the outside.  I guess it is what it is.  I am loving how solid it is though!  All in all another fun week with tetris.
If you're curious about my past weeks see them here... week one, week two, week three, and week four.

To see what other people have done with this same week see the linky at the bottom of this post or the flickr group collection.

And since you're already hopping around check out the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop at Plum at June.  This weeks schedule is as follows...

Aug 14
      Sarah from Sarah Sews Quilting Blog
      January from Sew Sew Go

Aug 16
       Alison from Little Bunny Quilts
       Cathy from Blueberry Patch

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your block looks fabulous. One more week to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks great. This has been such a fun quilt along I too am sad to see it is almost done. I am glad to know that someone else is running out of colored blocks from the fabric swap. In fact I sent Melissa an e-mail about it today because I thought maybe I was incorrect in something I did. I fortunately have a cake layer that has every color but red in it that will work so I can cut some extra charms.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!