Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bluebird Park Finish

I simply adore this fabric line! It's Bluebird Park by Kate and Birdie for Moda. I used the Line Dance pattern again. I also tried a new quilting technique with the wavy lines. This quilt is probably the last I'll finish off my Q2 FAL list (found here).

So here it is. I adore this pattern and have used it several times. The quilt measures about 41" by 49" and is made with just one charm pack.

Here's a closeup of some of my favorite prints in the line.

You can see the quilting here. I also discovered my awesome Juki has one of those quilting guides to help you maintain an even distance. It works amazingly well and it didn't shift at all during the whole quilting process.

I love this print for the back too! I'm all about making the back as fun as the front by using interesting fabric.

Here's a closeup of the fun backing. I just love these cute little animals in the park!
This quilt is available in my Etsy shop and it can be found here. I'm linking this up with TGIFF and Finish It Up Friday!

6 comments:

  1. That is cute fabric :) Your pattern is simple but so effective! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line too! That's a nifty pattern for charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one super cute quilt!!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one! And you are right, the backing fabric is a lot of fun! Great finish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy! That is an adorable line of fabrics - I just love the backing print and the fabrics on the front are lovely - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One charm pack eh? Hmmmmm….. another thing to add to my To Do list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!