Friday, April 15, 2016

Baable Hat Finish

Since my Q2 FAL list is so long I really need to finish and share something every week if I want to get them all completed. I don't know if that is humanly possible but I was so close with the Baable hat that I chose this one to share first. I worked on it all day and finished it up. Check it out...

Love it! I made my last Baable Hat with fingering weight yarn and while I loved it I was seeing some other people make them with fluffier yarn and liked that too. I love how it fills in the pattern more and looks so warm and cozy.

I also went with worsted weight to make it a bit more slouchy. I love it when I can tuck all my hair into my hats too and not just my noodle. I may be a bit too slouchy but I love it anyway. Also a bonus - I had all this yarn in my stash leftover from a previous project. Hooray for another 100% stash project!
 That's me for the week. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to finish quilting the Boat House baby quilt to share next week. Until then I'm linking up with all the fabulously talented people at Finish It Up Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Nice hat!! Too bad you won't have to wear it for very long now that spring is finally here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baable is a perfect name for this darling hat! Love your colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute! Sure glad you finished this! I'm visiting on behalf of the FAL hosting team - thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!