Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amigurumi - Seal and Elephant

 I was looking for a new skill to learn walking around the aisles at my local Hobby Lobby when I came across an amigurumi book.  Amigurumi is the art of making animals, dolls, and even stuffed food, by crocheting yarn.  I thought, I could totally do that!  I bought the book and came home on a mission.  I had a bunch of left over yarn from previous projects and I went to work.

I made a seal and an elephant for my first Amigurumi projects.

This is the book I found.  It has 12 different animals that I'd love to try when I get more time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tent and the animals! You will have to show me how to make them. Not like my kids need any more stuffed animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love making the animals and they are so easy to make! I'll totally show you how to make them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!