Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Log Cabin Crochet Dishcloths

I just love this dishcloth pattern found here.  It's so fast, so easy, and it looks fabulous.  Not only that but it also skews quilt which is one of my favorite hobbies.  Once again I used some cotton variegated yarn from Walmart.

I love the fun colors with this one too, it just looks like a happy little dishcloth.
Here's another colorway of the same washcloth.  I love how it totally changes the look even though it's the same pattern.

Here's yet another colorway of the same dishcloth.  I made this one extra-large so it matched the other two in a set of three I made for my mother.  It was easy to figure out how to add more rows once I was working on the pattern.  I think it would make a fun baby blanket either just get growing the pattern or stitch a bunch of little ones together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!