Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Card Making

 Paper crafting is one of my favorite hobbies.  It's fast, easy, and versatile as you can get.  I use stamps on mine and my favorite brand is Close to my Heart (also known as CTMH). These are some of my favorite cards I have made using their stamps...

I have a serious love for all things ducks.  When I saw this stamp I just HAD to have it.  I also had fun making the round card, it was a first for me.

This one didn't turn out exactly how I planned but I love the ric rac on the bottom.

I showed this to a few people and they didn't get it.  I hope you do!  I added the Mr. on the robot to make it more fun.

Here's the inside of the Domo card.  It makes a fabulous one for anyone who knows the song.

This one again was not what I pictured before I started but I like how it turned out.  Either way I had some fun working on it.

This was the first card I ever made!  I went to a CTMH open house and this was the craft project while I was there.  I also bought my first stamp sets that night and it created a monster!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that Domo card and I totally know and love that song! It was not wasted on me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!