Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Argyle Quilt

 My brother and his wife were having their fourth baby and I got to make another quilt for them.  I was thinking of different things I could do with my new Accuquilt Go! and I came up with making argyle using the diamond die and some strips.  I wrote out my own pattern and got started.  I would love to include it here but somewhere along the way I lost the pattern and can't seem to find it.  Thus, you'll have to be content with just the quilt until I can find it again.




1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt! I googled argyle quilts and came upon your blog. Do you have any hints on how you made it? I know in this blog post you said you lost the pattern, but I'm clueless at how to form a block to make an argyle quilt. Please help!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!