Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Star Quilt

I made this quilt as a gift for my mom.  She picked out the pattern and all of the fabric.  There were so many different fabrics and she loved them all.  If you look closely and study it you can see a sort of pattern.  Each block has an opposite where I switched the main and background fabrics.  I placed on the flip side of the quilt.  It's hard for me to make quilts without a discernible pattern.  I have a quilt that was store bought and given to me for my wedding.  It's pretty but doesn't have a pattern.  I've sat for hours looking at this trying to figure out a pattern and decided what would have to change to create one.  So even though this quilt has so many different fabrics there's still a pattern for my sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!